The shape and proportion of one’s buttock play a huge role in shaping the entire look. When you do not feel confident enough about a particular part of your body, it affects your overall self-esteem.
With the help of modern medical technology, you no longer have to suffer with the appearance. There are many procedures available to enhance the beauty of your butt without making it look artificial as well as boost your self-confidence.
Some of the main concerns women have are flat and unshaped butts and skin tone discoloration around this area. There are several factors that cause a flat backside. Sometimes it is genetic, and sometimes it’s due to lifestyle. If you are doing any job or activities that require you to sit for longer periods, it will flatten your butt. Due to aging, the amount of fat storage in the butt decreases, causing you to have a flat butt.
These are the main reasons, along with a healthy diet and workout, women choose Brazilian Butt Lifts. Researchers have proved it is so far the third fastest-growing cosmetic surgery.
At Nouvelle Confidence, located in Linden NJ, we offer you a Brazilian Butt Lift that fits according to your needs and wants. We believe that women should be their most confident selves no matter where they are!
It is important to know more about the Brazilian Butt lift procedure and how long it will last before you jump into a decision to make your buttock look more beautiful.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a popular cosmetic procedure that enhances the size and shape of the butt without implants. Excess fat from different body parts like the lower back, hip, the abdomen is removed and a portion of this fat is injected into the butt area. As this is a fat grafting process, it results in a more natural-looking backside.
There are two procedures involved in this elective plastic surgery – liposuction and augmentation.
This procedure is generally performed under general anesthesia and Iv sedation, but if a small portion of fat is transferred, it can be done with local anesthesia only. The patient can choose the type of anesthesia according to her comfort, and finally, the surgeon decides the safest one.
Then, liposuction is used to remove excess fat from other body parts like the hip, stomach, abdomen, and lower back area. Incisions in the skin are involved in this procedure and fat is removed from the body through a tube.
The collected fat is then stored and processed before it is injected into the buttocks.
Next, the portion is injected into the areas of the buttocks to make it fuller and bigger in size. The surgeon might need to repeat this process a few times to meet your expectations.
Finally, the surgeon stitches the incisions made for liposuction and fat transfer. To avoid excessive bleeding, the surgeon applies compression garments against the affected areas.
Generally, after the surgery, a patient can go home the same day. Expect to feel sore for roughly 2 weeks, and it’s recommended that the patient sleep on their stomach.
The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF) has recommended some guidelines for this surgery to avoid any serious complications.
Some of the recommendations included –
- Deep muscle injecting should be avoided
- The thin tube that holds the fat- cannula needs to be a single hole and not above 4.1 millimeters in diameter.
- While injecting the fat into the butt, downward angulation must be avoided.
- The fat needs to be injected only when the cannula is in motion.
- Here are some benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift and why you should consider it over implants?
- Unlike other butt surgeries, the Brazilian Butt Lift makes your butt looks more natural-looking
- BBL can help improve certain areas of the body and improve specific issues like butt sagging and butt flattening due to age.
- BBL is generally a safer procedure since chances of infection are low and we are using the body’s own existing fat to help share the body.
- This particular surgery not only enhances the beauty of your butt but also helps make your body more proportionate.
How Long Does Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
The result of Brazilian Butt lifts varies from patient to patient. It can take almost 6 months to see visible results from this surgery and the way the patient takes care of their butt during this time defines the longevity of this butt lift.
This recovery period is important because, in the first 15 days, your butt may lose some volume and may need some overfill – this is quite normal. Then it takes two to six months for the butt to regenerate and produce new fat cells.
Here go some tips that will definitely help you to maximize your Brazilian Butt Lift:
- Say no to smoking
- Avoid driving for at least 6-8 weeks post-surgery.
- Stay hydrated!
- Make healthy and nutritious foods your best friend.
- Sleep on your stomach for at least two months after surgery
- Balance your weight! Maintaining balance post-surgery is a big deal. If you lose weight or gain weight, make sure it is well proportionate to your entire body.
- Watch what you wear. Wearing tight clothes can kill your new fat cells! So be aware of that.
- Avoid activities and workouts that can burn fat for almost 2 months. After 8 months your fat will stabilize, and then you can start doing those activities.
To learn more about Brazilian Butt Lift, you can schedule a consultation at Nouvelle Confidence, or to learn more information, please call 908-925-2111 (Linden, NJ).
You CAN become more self-confident and live a life with high self-esteem!